Sunday, April 13, 2008

Early Birthday Dinner

Billy and I went to dinner with some friends Saturday night for an early birthday celebration. My birthday falls on Monday this year and we will be busy with a church meeting so we decided to celebrate early. Pictured below is myself and my friend, Maricela. I would be the person on the left with the BROWN hair (dark brown, if you must) and Maricela is on the right with BLACK hair. ;) ;)


Amber and Marc had been invited to come celebrate with us, but were unable to make it due to prior plans. However, they dined at the same restuarant...my FAVE-- Olive Garden...earlier that night and left me a little surprise. While I wasn't paying attention Maricela told our waitress, Alexis, to get with Crystal who had been Marc and Amber's waitress that evening. (Is this getting confusing??) They had left a small cake with Crystal and instructions that we would be coming to eat later. I was surprised when all the servers surrounded me, began singing, and presented this cake...
But it was the WRONG cake!! :) We had eaten half the cake when it was discovered that THIS was the cake that Marc and Amber left...


What an awesome dinner!!! Two cakes in one night!! That's my kind of dining! :)
Thanks for the sweet surprise Marc and Amber!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?