Thursday, April 17, 2008

So behind!

Okay, okay....I'm tired of all the hecklers out there giving me a hard time about not posting anything new. haha :) We have had quite the busy week. Of course it started off with my birthday...woohoo!! AND our church's 21st Annual Preacher's Meeting...double woohoo!!! I have soooo many pictures to post, but we need to reformat our hard drive, and I don't want to install new software for my AWESOME new camera.....yada yada yada.......... In other words, give me a few more days and I'll actually have something interesting to read and see for you. :)
I don't think I have posted that Raegen is now saying "ball". I think his cousin Madisyn is more excited about it than we are! Stacy told me she's telling everyone, "Raegen said ball! Can you believe Raegen said ball? Do you think he should have said ball first, or another word? Isn't it amazing! He said ball. When he wants a ball, he says ball. I can't believe Raegen's first word is ball!" No, I am not exaggerating ANY...the kid never stops talking. :)
Raegen is also on strike from trying to walk. He is now MUCH more interested in climbing-- Mommy beware!! Gone are the days when I can turn my back to do anything. Raegen also has another word, it sounds like "mamamamama". Sadly, I believe he is saying "more", not "momma". :) Oh well, I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?