Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter Sunday at Church...Here Raegen is with his buddy Kordell. They look so grown up! Kordell is a very good friend. He has a very giving heart. When Raegen was a newborn Kordell would always send a little gift for Raegen...a book, a stuffed animal, whatever he could find that he thought Raegen would like. I can say he gets it honest! His parents are the most giving people Billy and I have ever met.

So many baskets! The big basket in the middle is from Raegen's Aunt Jenn (Kordell's mom). The other two are from me...one for Raegen, one for Billy.

Raegen enjoyed digging through his baskets.

His fave gift was the bubble gun from his Aunt Jenn. :)
(I think Billy and I had as much fun with it as Raegen did!)



Here he is with his baskets...so grown up.

He doesn't even look like the baby he was last Easter...
This is the basket his Aunt Jenn gave him last year...
How quickly it all goes by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?