Monday, November 30, 2009

Scuse me! Comin' through!

Week 27
Objects may appear larger than actual size.
I hear the camera adds ten pounds...actually, it's 20...or maybe...

Oh, give me a break...in case you didn't know, I'm pregnant...
and pregnant people gain weight. It's called "growing a baby".
I'm fully aware of it,
so unless you would like an unpredicable pregnant woman to begin sobbing uncontrollably or possibly engage in a wrestling match,
you bes' keep yer comments to yerself! ;)
Just kidding...actually, I'm not...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?