Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sew Fun!

Raegen and I headed east on Thursday for a day of sewing with Aunt Stacy and the Witcher kiddos. Madisyn had a great time keeping Raegen entertained. She pushed him in this laundry basket for a good while. She told me, "We stop by Ty and he fills us up with gas. Then I make the big circle around the living room and I stop and buy Raegen a toy...sometimes I buy him two." By the time they were done with their game the basket was full of all kinds of goodies.

When I went to Stacy's I had one goal...finish these burp cloths! She let me use her embroidery machine and put some great finishing touches on these. I finished them just in time too...baby Annelise was born the very next day! :)

What a great looking crew...even if Raegen does look like "the black sheep of the family". ha

Sweet, sweet Ben...always happy, always smiling.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?