Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wye Mtn. 2008

I introduced my sister and mom to Wye Mtn. about four years ago and we've come every year since then. I guess we've made it a tradition. We like to take the kids and get their pictures in the Daffodil fields. This year we were excited to find a photographer that would be at Wye Mtn. Lisa was great to work with and I'm anxious to see our pictures. You can check out Lisa's work at www.newlifegallery.com
Stacy and Ben wait for their turn in front of the shutterbug.

I'm glad to see dad's so happy to be here!

Madisyn's putting on the charm with Mimi.

What a good looking boy!

Take 173...

Get the pic quick or you can forget it! :)

Me and my Mimi.

The things we'll do to get kids to smile for the camera...

Upsy daisy...
Michael!!! Hurry, Billy's in a tree...now is your chance to get even!

Me and Daddy....and Ty in the bottom corner. ha
We had a great time (as always!) and know we couldn't have gotten near the pictures Lisa was able to get. Billy's family even said they would like to come next year and get a family picture!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?