Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthday Girl

I awoke Monday morning to find this on the kitchen table... (under the sweet birthday sign there's a box with a new camera inside!!)
I've wanted a Digital SLR camera since last summer/fall. I REALLY wanted one in time for Raegen's first Thanksgiving and Christmas, but once that didn't happen there wasn't really a rush to buy one. The camera is a gift from Billy and it was a total surprise. I knew we would get one "eventually", but had no idea he had bought it for me for my birthday. I've always loved taking pictures and looking at photographs others have taken. My old camera did a good job, but didn't give me the clear, crisp photos I desire. I LOVE my new camera and am having so much fun playing with it. My camera kit includes free photography classes too so I am really looking forward to those. Sissy came down on Monday because she had some appointments on Tuesday so she was able to take the below picture.

My wonderful husband took me to dinner for my birthday....so here he is "Driving Mrs. Daisy".

I REALLY wanted bar-b-que, but my fave place is not open on Monday's so I settled for some good Mexican...yum, yum! (It's great being able to take pics indoors...my old camera always developed dark indoor pics)

Raegen stayed home with Grandma. I think it's because she brought him Cheetos! ha :) She was kind enough to buy the "Natural" Cheetos....no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no artificial color.

2 comments:

paid to click prgrams said...

your blog so nice i will wish your child so quiet your family also lucky
your child god blesses to you family
http://earntoads.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

congrats on your new camera!! I like your dress too--it looks great on ya!! I'm holding out for a video camera someday....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?