Thursday, May 22, 2008

Play ball!!

Raegen and I went to Madisyn's softball game Monday night. The final score was 7-8, our loss.



The boys entertained themselves with trucks and food. :)
(Can you believe Ty is comfortable sitting like that?!)
When the boys were playing another little boy came over to join them. He had a small pickup truck he was playing with.
He asked Ty if he could play with "that truck".
Ty said, "what truck?", as he turned and scanned the ground for a "truck".
"That truck!", the boy said.
"What truck?", Ty repeated.
"The one in your hand", the boy said.
"This is a backhoe", said Ty.
Moral of the story...if you're gonna play with the Witcher boys, you better know your "trucks". :)

Excuse me cousin, I need a place to rest my feet.

Get 'em before they're gone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?