Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a wash...

Today was laundry day. I've been trying to get Billy caught up on his laundry so I can pack his bags for his trip. I was pretty disappointed when I opened the washer and saw the worst of the worst....INK! Thankfully it had only gotten on a few garments so I pulled them out, tossed the pen in the garbage, and tossed the rest of the clothes in the dryer.



When the dryer buzzed I opened the door and found this....
There were TWO pens!! What the first pen didn't damage in the washer, the second pen destroyed in the dryer. Right now the only thing I have to pack for Billy's trip is socks! Every pair of pants now has ink stains. I rewashed everything in hot water with bleach to no avail. As for my dryer....it's a mess! I read some tips online and so far they have worked, but it's going to take me some time to clean the entire drum. Guess I know what I'll be doing while Billy's vacationing. ;)

2 comments:

Jeff and Kibbie said...

Oh no, you poor thing! I can definitely sympathize - same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, but it didn't get in my dryer. Now I really check Jeff's pockets good! My mom told me to use hairspray - it worked well getting the ink out of the washer (took a ton of hairspray though), but I wasn't able to get it out of all the clothes.

Angela Ibarra said...

Tim does this about once a month. Make him wear the pants, then he won't forget again. Just Kidding, hope it works out for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?