Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New play pretty

I think I've mentioned before that the teens come over on Sunday afternoons between church services. This Sunday was particularly special because Chris recently bought a four-wheeler and he brought it by to show everyone. As you can see, the guys were very impressed and anxious for a ride!
If my arm was just a little longer...

Billy took Raegen for a short ride around the yard and then we went inside...it was just too HOT on Sunday afternoon.
Chris is very excited about owning his own four-wheeler (as he should be!), so Billy told him we'd get together a four-wheeler trip soon. Chris works with a guy that regularly goes to the National Forest and rides a 50+ mile trail! I don't think our trip will be that extensive! ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?