Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stain Family Reunion

We loaded up and headed south on Saturday for a Stain Family Reunion. Bridget and family had plans to go, but had to cancel at the last minute. Raegen has met his Aunt Betty, Aunt Bea, & Uncle Paul, but no one else on his PawPaw's side. About half of the family was able to make it, so he was introduced to quite a few new faces.
Aunt Bea was snapping pictures before we even got out of the car. ;) Here's part of the gang: Eddie, Big Billy (or skinny Billy these days!), Steven, Uncle Edgar, & Aunt Bea.

It didn't take long for Raegen to wander inside....he knows where the food is! A few policemen stopped by to see Billy's cousin Steven....he's on the dept.

I like these people....they know how to keep me happy....more food please!

Aunt Rose & Raegen.....eating again!

Sissy and Steven get caught up...

Aunt Bea brought picture albums and her digital albums to share...
Raegen was impressed with cousin Steven's truck. He could have easily walked under it if he had tried, I'm glad he didn't!

You can't fence me in!
It wasn't too hot on Saturday so Raegen was in and out of the community building a lot. When I noticed him getting restless I'd take him outside for a while. He's quite the explorer.

Grandma, PawPaw, Aunt Betty, and Cousin Letica
Raegen's trying to feed PawPaw a cheeto...he likes to share.

Steven also brought his Mustang so we could all see it.
Raegen like it a lot...



Uncle Edgar, Billy, & Raegen

I could tell he was getting tired when he decided to sit and throw rocks instead of stand!

Here's proof that I was there too!! ;)

Kelly, Kevin, Courtney, & Rachel put on a show for Raegen.

He was more concerned with taking everyone their shoes. He believes shoes belong on your feet and nowhere else.

Here comes trouble...

It didn't take Raegen long to figure this thing out...

The bell was pretty loud...especially indoors!

Aunt Betty and Raegen look for sticks to throw through the fence...

Aunt Betty even let Raegen "drive" her car.

Here's the whole family...at least the half that was there on Saturday.

Kevin looks like a pro!

This turned out to be a mistake....hahaha

It took three grown women to get this kid out! Actually, cousin Sarah snuck up from behind and grabbed him from the passenger
side! Thankfully he slept on the way home...well, most of the way! We had a great time and I think there are plans to get together again soon...maybe even this fall.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?