Monday, December 1, 2008

My Little Birdie

Raegen's Auntie Mari gave him a hat to play with a month or so ago. I keep it in the car and he will usually find it and chew on it (why? he's a kid...it's just what they do). Today Raegen and I spent the day at the office working. The hat got carried inside and he played with it all day. Just before we left I put it on his head and took him to the mirror...wish I had a picture of that! He had the biggest grin on his face. He really liked what he saw. haha. Before we made it out of the office though it was off his head and he was tossing it around once more.
During the drive home I looked in my rearview to check on him and this is what I saw...


I think he likes it! I took these pics with my phone while stopped at a red light. They're not the best quality, but he sure is cute!

2 comments:

The Park Family said...

Wow Robin! He has gotten so BIG! I can't wait to see him we have got to get togther. Pick any night next week and I am free. And you are going to have to show mw how this blog stuff works, I have a page for Bella Anne - it's still blank!

The Stain Family said...

Great idea! We can have a "blog night"...can hardly wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?