Friday, December 12, 2008

Trim the trees and wrap the presents, turn the Christmas music on...

I finally finished my tree on Wednesday. I was very excited to decorate because I have new garland (mesh ribbon) and ornaments this year (purchased 90% after last Christmas!). :) I have plans to search for more ornaments at a great price this year too...I like to hit the boutique and florist stores in town. They carry unique ornaments.

This is Raegen's "1st Year Ornament". I searched high and low for the perfect ornament and finally found these silver booties at "Things Remembered".

"May God Bless Each Step You Take"



"Their stockings were hung by the chimney with care"

These silver bells are actually mom's. She quit putting them up once we all left home so I confiscated them a few years back. Billy was kind enough to help me hang them this year. I believe we hung around 50 or so...and I have more! Maybe next year I'll hang them all.


I bought some spotlights this year to illuminate them at night...it's really beautiful.

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Your tree is beautiful!

Merry Christmas,
Holly

TheWinstonFamily said...

I just love your tree.

Merry Christmas,
Jina

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?