Thursday, February 26, 2009

Duck Duck Goose

Duck Duck starts today!
I received a pre-sale pass so Amber and I went shopping last night after church. It seems I was too late for a $10 turtle sand box. I'm sure that will make B happy! I did find a few button-up shirts and some new summer sandals for the little man. They also sell women's clothing and the only thing I thought I might remotely be interested in were a pair of Old Navy jeans...but they just weren't worth the effort of me trying them on. Besides, how could I turn my back on my absolute FAVE jeans of ALL time?!! (Will post soon and give you the secret to happy bums and mid sections!!)
Ashlyn loaded up with new church and summer dresses. I could tell Amber was having a hard time deciding what to get and what to leave...I would probably buy the entire rack, and that's not a good thing.
Go check it out if you have time...bargains are always fun and they sell way more than just clothes.

1 comments:

Sissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?