Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Stellan Update

He's only five months old today, yet he's already made it to the Eiffel Tower!
MckMama doesn't have much new news to share today.

Here's a recap:
Stellan has been in the hospital now for a week. His heart is primarily in SVT {Supra Ventricular Tachycardia} with a few episodes where it worsens {V-Tach, Ventricular Tachycardia} or thankfully, subsides for a time into NSR {Normal Sinus Rhythm}. He has also had several issues with multiple IVs so he received a central line on Friday {3/27}. It has been a rollercoaster week for their family.
Today he does not seem to be doing well. In fact, MckMama posted "This has been our baby's worst day, health wise, since coming to Children's Hospital last Sunday. "
Please continue to pray for Baby Stellan and his family, if you feel led. I may not understand what they are going through, how they are feeling, or why this has happened, but I can pray.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for the update. I saw yours before I got to MckMamma's. So thanks! I am praying!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?