Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch with the cuz and Birthday blessings

Raegen and I had some errands to run on Monday so we met Aunt Amber and cousin Ashlyn for lunch.

I was sure Raegen and I were soon to be in the bathroom for a little heart-to-heart, but then the food appeared and all was well.

Later that night, along with Auntie Mari, we visited baby Rebekah.


She is already taking steps...she'll be toddling around soon!

Raegen single-handedly pulled all of her toys out to play with. He was in toy heaven, that is until he stumbled across a rocking horse he couldn't conquer. It was a plush horse with an attached baby seat...way too small for the little king. Never one to back down, he climbed on up and managed to get stuck. I was ready to raid their pantry for peanut butter and crisco, but simply removing his over-sized boots did the trick. That and a good hearty tug. He quickly turned to the horse and said, "No, no!"
On that note, it was time to go. We gathered the toys up and then began a round of bye hugs.

Had we not broken them up, they'd still be hugging.

3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

AWWWW, they are soooooo sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Kari said...

That is adorable! I love the pictures.

Hautemama said...

Adorable pictures! I just love baby cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?