Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amber's Birthday Dinner

We took Amber out for a birthday dinner Monday night...she's decided to celebrate her 29th year again. {I think I'll do the same when the time comes...life's too short to celebrate each year with only 12 months}
Here's the happy family...

Ashlyn was a real trooper. She partied hard right up 'til 8 o'clock, then it was sleepy time.
Remember me mentioning that Raegen is in the "mimic" stage? Here's proof:
Monkey see, monkey do...

I was so thankful Amber took the shots for me, they're priceless. While she had the camera I asked her to take a picture of me and Billy as well...


But it seems we were leaving someone out and he let us know it...
{I know this is a terrible picture of myself, but I was laughing hysterically}
Raegen was giving us a "how dare you take a picture without me" look.

Now our picture is complete!


Our server, Buddy, did his best to embarrass Amber. He was a great waiter and fit in well with our crowd. He even brought our appetizer coupon back to the table and said he couldn't accept it! Just before Marc whipped out the "rules and regs" of coupon usage, he told us he was kidding. The only thing that would have made it better is if he would have torn the coupon in two, right there in front of us.
The whole "Colton's gang" came out and cheered for Amber's birthday and she received a bag of peanuts to take home.

I talked her in to getting a chocolate sinsation as well...afterall, it was her birthday and what's better than a fudge drenched brownie topped with ice cream and cool whip??


Before we made it out of the restaurant, Raegen was walking up to perfect strangers that were enjoying their meals and trying to coax them to "go with him". I finally corralled him to the door only for him to flirt with the hostess. She started playing "peek-a-boo" with him behind the counter and before I knew it he marched back there with her! He tried to close himself up in the display case, but it didn't quite work out the way he planned.

We had a great time, and I think Amber had a memorable 30th {I mean 29th!}.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?