Monday, April 20, 2009

A Birthday Bash

My first cricut creation...Taco's birthday card...

it makes envelopes too!




Waiting at the Palms for Taco to arrive...


he had NO idea!


the Birthday Boy


Rebekah and Raegen with Pawpaw Dirty


The best part of a birthday at the Palms is this...


I am personally a fan of wearing a sombrero, being sung happy birthday in spanish, and being patted on the head. Make no mistake...the workers are not laughing with him.


I'm afraid he enjoys cake as much as his mama.


What a pair...


Rebekah was so sleepy, but she held up like a trooper. It was a lot of fun to watch her waddle around the restaurant. She's quite the walker, and Ashlyn's quite the talker!



Chocolate covered strawberries?! Does his mama love him or what?


Testing B to see if he was really sleeping or faking...


Taco informed me he would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a strawberry pie for his birthday. I informed him I had, had, HAD a recipe I'd torn out of the paper a few years ago and I never got around to trying it. What a perfect opportunity. The recipe called for everything to be made from scratch, but I said, "Scratch that, I'm buying a crust!" Actually, I already had one in the cabinet.


I was so excited to cut into this pie and see how perfect it was. But perfect it was not...


Not sure why it didn't firm up, but it tasted delicious!
I'll be making another soon, but first I'm off to bake a cake for cake class!

2 comments:

Angela Ibarra said...

Love the last pic of Ashlyn, just want to pinch her cheeks.

Stephanie said...

How'd you find out about the classes? I wanna learn! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?