Monday, April 6, 2009

Bring on the cake!

Marc threw Amber a big surprise party for her 30th birthday. Too bad he's a year too early...okay, not really, maybe it's that Amber would like to extend her 29th year by another year! :)
Here are some pics from the fun party...


"I smell something...over there..."
Hello wind!

Raegen is definitely at that stage where he mimics everything. If your arms are crossed, so are his. If you're standing with your legs crossed, he'll do the same. It's adorable. After I shot the picture of the grandparents with the two newest grandsons, I touched Sean on the nose and said, "Boop!" Immediately Raegen did the same to Pawpaw...it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh! I could SO use a piece of that birthday cake about now! Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

The Wallace Family said...

What a sweet surprise! There's just something about 30 years old. Since I made it to 30 now no one seems old until they are like 70! :~)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?