Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Clownin' Around

Today is Tuesday...that means CAKE CLASS! Yay! The hardest thing was NOT eating the cake before it made it to class with me. No joke.
We worked on roses...the base again and the center.
That's it, just two steps.
TWO VERY DIFFICULT STEPS.
But then myself and a few others decided to move on. This was the result...

that is AFTER it was destroyed by an Ibarra finger.
Actually, she made it look better.
I think I already know what this weeks homework is.
~~
The funnest thing we made today?
CLOWNS!
Why?
Because they're stinkin' EASY!

Amber and I had a great time in class today...her laughter is infectious. Her first clown creation was a contortionist {I'll spare you the picture, but it was funny as all get out...I mean tears streaming from your eyes funny}.
~~
I can hardly wait to tear into this bad boy, but it will have to wait...we have our first puppy obedience class tonight.

3 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

That class looks like so much fun. I know I would enjoy that! You two are doing a great job, also!

Angela Ibarra said...

Well, the base and center of the rose looks great!

Kari said...

Oh, that looks like a fun class! And, I am sure it will come in handy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?