Saturday, May 30, 2009

Been farmin' long?


I brought home a little souvenir from my week at Stacy's...Ben! :)

He's staying with us for the weekend and he and Raegen are having so much fun together.


Today the boys played outside while me and the hubs worked on the fort.
I would say their favorite time of day was "eat" time!


These are the words I hear ALL day, "wannaeat, wannaeat, wannaEAT!" :)


If you've noticed, Ben prefers the "bill to the back" and may be starting a fashion trend. Though, it's a skill that takes a little time to master...

My little twin thugs farmers.
{notice the progress on the fort!}


All that play can only mean one thing...
BATH TIME!!
They are all dried off, lotioned up, and sleeping peacefully!

3 comments:

Angela Ibarra said...

Too Cute in the matching outfits!! Yipee on the fort progress, I can't wait until Hayden is big enough to come play on it:)

The Stain Family said...

Yes, that will be fun! :) For now though, his daddy is big enough to come work on it. No, I'm just kidding. haha... ahem. {No, really I'm not.} ;)

Laura said...

I love bath pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?