Sunday, May 3, 2009

There was nuthin' Toad Suck about these Daze

With all this rain I was thinking of ringing Noah and asking to borrow his ark.
That, and fighting off the urge to sleep, sleep, sleep!
Raegen just gave in...
On Saturday we headed down to Toad Suck Daze to have a looksee. It's a good thing we didn't plan on staying because the place was shut down. The city officials felt the weather was too bad so the only thing going was Stuck on a Truck. There's still eight folks hanging on...go see them here.
This was Raegen's third Toad Suck Daze, and this was the closest he got.

We even drove by Colt's lot to see if he was working in the rain, but he was a no-show. Too bad because he was really hoping to rake in the dough. Maybe next year will be better.

We moseyed on over to Taco's new place to deliver his yardsale find from last week: a tv cart. Raegen and I hung out in the parking lot and he played "driver".

It was a good weekend and I would say it's stopped raining, but it probably hasn't.

2 comments:

Hautemama said...

Oh...I feel your pain with the rain. We've even had flooding in our area. YUCK!

TheWinstonFamily said...

The winner of the truck is a the Head Coach at Sarah school. Everyone is so excited that he won.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?