Monday, June 22, 2009

Raegen's night-night buddy...


The Fason's were over this weekend and Raegen set up camp with Bro. Frank. Raegen has a nightly, okay daily, ritual of playing "night-night". He retrieves his two blankets, stuffed dog, and pillow from his bed and crawls up in the chair with me or Billy. It's adorable, but he doesn't stay put for long. Billy tried to secretly snap this picture of BF and Raegen, but they noticed him at the last minute.
~
Check out my new system for commenting. MckMama changed over a few days ago, then Angie Smith did today...so I had to jump on board too!! Didn't know I could! :) I thought for sure it was a service I'd have to pay for...forget that!...but nope, it's F-R-E-E, that spells free!
I love it. Do you?? You can either register with Disqus or use your Twitter or Facebook account. For a quick looksee, see the previous post, test 6. I used all three accounts and commented on that post. It's a pretty neat service that allows myself or readers to reply to your comments. Be sure and check the box that says "do not subscribe to all comments" or you will receive an email every time someone comments. Or, if you're bored with nothing to do, check "subscribe to all comments"!! Let me know what you think. Thanks!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?