Monday, June 22, 2009

A roaring good time...

Saturday we attended a birthday party for one of Raegen's friends, Christopher.
It was DINO-mite!

Seems Melissa's cake classes paid off... ;)

Is that not an amazing cake? She did a GREAT job...it was delicious too!
Everywhere I turned I saw dinosaurs!
ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!



The first activity for the kids was making animal masks.



Then it was time to hunt for dino-eggs!


While snapping pics, I tried to lend a hand to Graham..."behind you!"


The kids also got to dig for buried dino-bones and other treasures.
Dusty would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the kiddos
that worked so diligently at finding him some "dino-bones"!

Happy Fourth Christopher!



This guy didn't have a chance...

Should I tell you my husband was yelling, "Make him pay!"
and other encouraging phrases for the kiddos...



Melissa's a great party planner and hostess
{did I mention she made her own paper mache dino-eggs?! Yes, she did!}.
We couldn't have had more fun if it were cooler...okay, now that's just a lie!
'Cause it was H-O-T-T! :)
Despite the heat, a good time was had by all. Thanks for the fun!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great birthday party! Great cake and decorations too!
your family and your blog are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?