Monday, August 10, 2009

Goin' on a bear hunt...

Not really, but the zoo is close enough!!
Stacy and I took the kids to the zoo a few weeks ago. I'm glad Stacy has a membership so we never feel pressured to see the "whole shebang" in one trip. We're usually exhausted after 2-3 hours!! I can't imagine trying to see all the animals in one day.
Madisyn made a list of each animal that each kid wanted to see.
We started with the barnyard animals...

3 out of five's not bad!! :)

Then it was on to see the hippos...

we arrived just in time to watch the trainers feed them...

Everyone likes to see the monkeys...


And of course, a staple for every trip...the sea lions!!


The kids enjoyed chasing them back and forth in front of the large glass windows...

This was new baby Henry's first trip to the zoo! He thought it was great!

{sea} lions, and tigers, and {polar} bears, oh my!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?