Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Show me the dirt!

Last Friday Raegen and I headed out to the country for a play date with some of his new friends from church.
As you can see, it didn't take him long to find the tractors or the dirt!

The weather was perfect...no rain on our parade!

The only complaint Raegen had was with the weiner dog...you would think the child has never had a furry four-legged friend! I would say we need to get him another dog soon, but I'm not ready to deal with another dog! We need another Rex!!

After an hour or so of play, we headed indoors for lunch.
Batman even made a special appearance...

Then it was "outdoors!! here we come again!"
"I think I can, I think I can!!"


It was nice to visit with all the moms and the kids had a great time too. We'll have to host soon!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?