Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's play!!

We met up with our good friends, the J's, on Saturday night for dinner and play time. The boys always have so much fun together and I think we found our new "go to" place for rainy days.

Raegen liked the ride on the "choo-choo train!", but he was really hoping he could jump the tracks and take that Jeep for a spin!

The carousel was another big hit...so much so that Raegen snuck in the Exit gate and enjoyed a short-lived joyride. :)

Skee-ball...that's a whole other story. Anyone that knows Raegen knows he has quite an arm and prefers to throw over-hand, not under. Next time we take him I think I'll opt to wear a helmet. ;)


I absolutely LOVE the expressions on the boys in the next few pics...they were trying to decide on their gift to cash in their game tickets. They had 25 to spend and I believe they ended up splitting a piece of candy! :)

"Ooooh! Ahhhh!"


Many tears were shed when it was time to part...and the repeating of
"Wanna go to Loooke's house, pwease!"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?