Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today


Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. The month of October is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.
We lost our baby at 7 weeks in February 2008. My due date was October 17th. I am sad there is no first year birthday party to plan. That part is difficult, and that part is real. I do believe there are just some things in life you never "get over"...there is no passing of time that could ever make it "all better" as many like to suggest.
However, our child is in the presence of God and for that we are thankful.
Tonight at 7p.m. I will light a candle in honor of our baby. You can do the same to honor a child you have lost or in remembrance of all babies lost to pregnancy or infant loss.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?