Saturday, October 17, 2009

We're so funky, we're so fine

We're the class of '99!!
Friday afternoon we headed east to celebrate my 10 year class reunion. It was nice to see a lot of folks I haven't seen since we graduated. We toured the old high school, now used as the junior high, then headed over to the football field for the Homecoming game.
The Dogs were 6-0, but after last night's victory are now 7-0. That definitely made the reunion sweeter! :)
There was a special section of the bleacher's roped off for us
{a BIG thank you to Tara and Kyli because I'm sure that was ya'lls doing!! I don't think we would have had a seat otherwise!!}.
We grabbed some concession food and settled in for the pre-game Homecoming Court presentation.
B and I enjoyed some red beans and rice and the little king chowed down on a hotdog! Yummo!
Raegen made fast friends with Weston, the son of a '99 graduate. They are a mere two weeks apart and it was such fun to watch them interact.


They thoroughly enjoyed the "moosic" from the band.

There were more festivities planned for Saturday, but we were unable to attend. It was nice to go home and see some familiar faces and catch up a bit.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?