Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prego Picks: Edition 5

Let's play a game.
What's this?
l
l
l
\/
Did I hear
YES, you are correct! It's also known as THE BEST INVENTION EV-AH for us preggy peeps!
I first heard about it from my friend Jodie, here.
I thought it looked fabulous, but I didn't think much of the price. boo.
Delight thyself also in the LORD;
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4
Well, the Lord gave it to me...for 88% off, less tax, carry the one...
Seriously, while at a consignment sale in the fall I "just happened" to notice the pillow tucked under a table in the back of the store. It was the last day of the sale and most things were marked half-off. When I saw the price, I knew that puppy was mine! I walked away with a $50 {at most retail stores} pillow for $12!!
Yee-stinkin'-haw!!
Thank you, dear Lord!
{a good wash in the washing machine and it was practically brand new!}
And look at all the fun ways I can lie...


Oh, the possibilities are endless.
Gotta run...I've gotta go practice sleeping! ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?