Thursday, December 3, 2009

High-tech Redneck

Last Friday we headed south for a highschool football play-off game. We haven't been to see Grandpa in a while so we were able to squeeze in a visit with him as well.
He had quite the surprise for us when we arrived...
It seems he took his four-wheeler into the shop for a little "work" and he emerged with this bad boy!


It's definitely not your typical golf cart and I don't think it would be allowed on the green! :) It's quiet as a mouse, and quick as a....super-charged golf cart!

We made the trip with our good friend, Taco. Billy's known him since he was a pre-teen. He's been coming to our house on Sundays for years {and any other time he just wants to drop by and eat!}. I still refer to him as a "teen", but he left those years quite a while back! :) He's a great friend and always fun to be around.


I was there for the trip too...

I believe "tired, pregnant woman" best describes me in the above picture. I was not looking forward to the 2 1/2 hour drive home...especially since we lost the game! boo.

Raegen wasn't able to make the trip with us because it would have been too long and too cold of a night. He stayed with his "Aun' Mari & Uncle Bank" instead. The next morning though, his Pawpaw and Nana were headed to Grandpa's house so they picked him up and let him join in the visit.
I knew once he saw Grandpa's new play pretty he wouldn't want to get off! Turns out Grandpa not only drove him around on the golf cart, but he cranked up his tractor too...that boy is persuasive! ;)
Grandpa, that boy doesn't want to ride...


he wants to drive!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?