Friday, April 2, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and Homeless Gorillas, OH MY!

Lions,

and Tigers,
and, umm... he looks like he should be holding a
"will work 4 food"
sign!
Jonathan, Mrs. Kibs, and Mr. Daniel {Kibs' bro} took the little king to the zoo on Friday. It was PERFECT weather for a trip to the zoo and I really hated that Lynden and I couldn't join them.
Thankfully, MANY pictures were taken so I almost feel like I was there!
I do believe this is Raegen's interpretation of an elephant...
Clowning with Mr. Daniel...
A decent smile!! Now, that's quite a feat!
Most of Raegen's smiles look like he's either in pain or throwing a fit! ha...
These pics really cracked me up...
"oh, look at the camera??"



I'm SOOOOOO thankful for Kibbie and the great friend she is. I know Raegen had a great time today and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too...though they may choose to wear ear plugs next time they take Raegen somewhere! The kid can talk! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?