Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's black and white and round all over?

A soccer ball!
The boys and I headed to a few ballgames Tuesday evening.
First we stopped by Miss Hannah's soccer game.
I had no idea high school soccer was played on a FOOTBALL field! AND the game consists of TWO forty minutes halfs! That's a lot of running in the hot sun. I was very impressed with the girls, and of course, our Hannah!
Raegen was impressed that a trip to the concession stand with Mr. Glenn {Hannah's dad} resulted in a bag of M&M's! :)

With the sun beating down on us, Lynden could take it no more and we left early during the second half. The girls proceeded to play TWO ten minute overtimes and then won during a shootout {five girls from each team take their try at kicking a goal against the other team's goalie...just learned that info last night!! :) didn't want ya'll to think they took out their guns and settled things wild west style}
I'm sure all the girls slept well that night! I was exhausted just watching them run back and forth across the field! I can't imagine playing for 100 minutes. whew.

Next we headed over to watch some friends play a little league game.

Trying to look presentable in my tie tee...

Way to go boys!!

Saying hello to friends...

Boys will be boys...
We're always happy to go cheer on our friends...and what's more entertaining than little league? :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?