Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my beautiful boys.

This is what I received from my dear hubs...

He knows me so well that he was waiting in line at the Wal-Mart bakery at 6a.m. to get me fresh donuts...but they don't start selling them until 7a.m.! So...he stopped at Shipley's. :)


And picked up this beautiful bouquet of roses for me.


Raegen gave me a sweet card and a gourmet chocolate cupcake.


...and a few peanut butter kisses. ;)


It's mine...all mine!!


B said Lynden didn't have any money, so no gift from him...haha. His happy self is gift enough. I think all mothers would say the gifts and cards are sweet and certainly appreciated, but it's the every day hugs and kisses from our babies that melt our hearts.


We had great church services all day, but the morning sermon really struck a chord with me. The best gift I could ever give my children is to point them to Christ.
I want to make sure I'm doing that...daily.
As Bro. Tim said, "They'll get the world on their own. What are you giving them?"
What music, what shows, what language, what love?
After evening service we went to dinner with some church friends at a local mexican restaurant {ahem! that does not sell liquor...FYI restaurants that sell alcohol, if you get rid of your liquor we'll give you our $$ too! :)}.
Soooo....as we were leaving the restaurant each lady was given a single long-stem rose in honor of Mother's Day.
I thought it was really sweet and great PR...haha {I can't help it, blame it on that PR degree!} It was our first time to eat at that establishment, but it won't be our last {unless they get alcohol...}

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?