Monday, June 7, 2010

Bitty Baby

Look at my bitty baby...all 17 pounds and 0.8 ounces of him...

So small for 12 weeks old. ;)
Today Lynden got to go to "his" storytime since big brother is away at VBS.

The infant storytime is just like "Toddler Time", but the mommas do all the hand motions and such. Raegen has always LOVED storytime at the library and I think Lynden will too.
{putting Humpty Dumpty back on the wall}
I have many fond memories of my Grandmother Richardson taking us to the library. Ms. Donna {the librarian} would always help us pick out books and we always thought it was such a treat to watch a film. And I do mean film. As in, it came in little canisters...she would take it out, keep it rolled up tight, and feed it through the projector. Those were the days.
Today, we are very fortunate to have a wonderful library that provides numerous free programs to children of all ages...storytime, crafts, spanish, pottery, musical guests, magicians...and on and on. I hope the boys will have as many memories at their library as I have of mine.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?