Friday, July 9, 2010

Show. me. the. bling.

Recently we had a jewelry making party at church. A friend showed us how to make these ever so popular "bottle cap" necklaces. All the proceeds went to Arkansas Children's Hospital.
You know me, I had to take pictures, but I promised I wouldn't take any face pics...it had been a long day's work at home for most of the mommas and we weren't feeling glamorous!! haha
There's a clown in every bunch...


Aren't these cute? They're sooo easy to make.
I plan on having a jewelry making party next time we have the TNTs {the nearly teens} over to the house. I think they would really like to make these.


The get together was in the evening so my babies had been fed, watered, and put to bed, but there were lots of kiddos that came.
Look at this cutie...isn't she precious?

It's a small world. Her momma roomed with my sister-in-law at Girl's State!

This was my first time working with o-rings and dangles...love 'em.

This is what I made for Madisyn.

I figured I couldn't go wrong with a horseshoe and some pink!


I've been waiting for different supplies to go on sale so I could make this for my mom...


It's a "Grandmother's Bracelet" and has all the grandkids initials and birthstones. It also has this major-bling-gotta-wear-shades crystal clasp.


I used Swarovski crystals and they really sparkle...
Mom LOVES it. It's fun to make things for others, but it's always nice when you know they really, REALLY like it!


I also made this WOO PIG bracelet for moi!

Love. it.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?