Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So busy.

Lately, we've been to all corners of the state and EVERYWHERE in between. I sooo need to post some pics for fam, but for now I'll leave you with a few
"Raegen Ramblings":
~
My stomach is crying. It needs food.
~
{Upon picking him up from Granddaddy and Mammie's}
I don't want to go home.
Don't you want to see your daddy?
Yes. Can he come here?
~
Granddaddy says I'm never quiet.
He says I go, "wah-wah-wah-wah-wah-WAH!"
~
So you had Sunday School with the three-year old girls today?
Yes, I don't like those stinky girls! Stinky girls! Stinky girls!!
You know what I told them?
No, what?
I POOP!
{upon which we had a discussion about "private" affairs}
~
{While skipping through the commercials to start "Sesame Street"}
MOM! You have to let other people do something?
What?
You have to let those other people do something. Can you not do that?
You don't want me to skip through the commercials?
No. Can you not do that? Those people want to do something.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?