Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ellison Lee - 11 months

 Yippee! Look at Ella Lee!  Eleven months old today!

You are now 15lb 13.6oz {an increase of a few ounces from last month...yes, I have yet to blog months 8, 9, or 10! As well as several milestones for your brothers as well!  I am getting there...}
You have also increased in length and are now 26" long and your head circumference is 17".  Yay for growth!


You are such a petite little thing and wear an array of sizes, though mostly 6-12mo and 9-12mo.  You do have a few 3-6mo dresses that you still wear though!



You are becoming more mobile and though you have not mastered the crawl {yours is more of a push with the legs while the face gets a nice carpet burn} you like to go places.  Your preferred method of movement is still rolling...just like your big brothers did.



Can you see all that hair in the above picture...it's getting long!  Much more hair than Lynden had at your age, but thankfully you share the same sweet smile.




You still have just two bottom teeth, but your two front teeth are ready to push through.  They haven't caused you much problem though.  And your appetite isn't suffering either.  Your daddy and I played in a benefit kickball tournament a few weekends ago and as I returned from kicking I realized you had gotten hold of a chicken strip and you were chowing down!  You weren't too happy when I took it away.  And just yesterday at WRC, Ms. Lisa watched you for a few minutes while I took care of Lynden and she unknowingly fed you "Goldfish" crackers for the very first time.  She said you LOVED them!  It was hilarious. So now I guess I can add that your list of foods you like. :)



You are still nursing 3-4 times a day and eating baby food.  Bananas are your favorite and I have given you real bananas and real water melon.  You also like to snack on Cheerios.


Most people comment on your pretty smile, your LOOOOONG lashes, and your twisty tongue!  You can roll that thing so many times it's unreal.  Maybe you can use that as a talent in a beauty pageant some day!  ha



You are so very sweet and loving.  It's so hard to believe you're already eleven months old. Your daddy and I are so thankful you're healthy and growing, but we would love for life to slow down just a bit.  It's all going too fast.  Raegen is out of school for the summer and we're making the most of our summer days...lots of pool time, zoo time, and library story time!



You are my precious pearl.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?