Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Play ball, Daddy!

Raegen and I went to watch Daddy play ball Tuesday night. That's him in center field, below:

I didn't expect Raegen to sit quietly in the stands so I packed his favorite "outdoor" toys and dressed him in play clothes. He had a good time playing in the dirt.

But there's only so much fun you can have by yourself...

Hooray!! Mrs. Debbie and Luke (16 mo.) are here!!

"Come on, Luke...let's flirt with the pretty girls in the dugout! It's Christopher's momma, Mrs. Amanda, she's always fun to be around."

"Hey daddy, can we have your autograph? We're your biggest little fans."

Billy really enjoys playing softball, but I have to say they're not exactly on a winning streak. This was the final score of the first game...

Billy's only been to a few games so far. Hurricane Gustav is guilty of raining out a few they'll make up at the end of the season. Raegen and I are planning on making it to all of the early games, but we may have to miss the 8:30 games...that's a little past our bed time!

3 comments:

Euna said...

It's so fun to watch your blog to see what you guys are up to today! Love, Aunt Euna

The Stain Family said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're keeping up with us. :) It makes it so easy to stay in touch. You'll have to put some pics on your blog soon. ;)

Euna said...

I'll have to take you up on your offer to "teach" me how to create a blog as nice as yours, then I will! Love, Aunt Euna

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?