Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome Home!

The newlyweds are home at last. Sunday night after church we had a welcome home/wedding shower party for them in the activity building.


A lot of work went in to preparing the activity building for such a formal feast! No detailed was spared...not even the centerpieces!

We had a "potluck" type meal...each lady brought light snacks and desserts.

The babies had a good time as well...yes, that is a plunger my child is carrying. I have to admit he does the same thing at home...foreshadow of a future career?? ;) The darling girl in the picture is Ashton. She and Raegen are exactly four days apart.

Time to open gifts!!

While the happy couple was busy eating and opening gifts, little elves were busy...

decorating their car!!!!
What says "Welcome to Arkansas!" better than shaving cream and toilet paper?? :)
It really wasn't that bad (although, it wasn't my car so I guess I'm not entitled to an opinion)...just some balloons, tp, and shaving cream....oh, and a little saran wrap. I'm not sure whose idea this was...I didn't get a heads up on the plan so I don't have any action shots to share.
Kibbie and Jeff really thought they were out of the woods since they escaped Kentucky without having their car vandalized, but you just can't get anything past Arkansans! And of course, they wouldn't have done it if they didn't love you guys! I know, I know, stop loving you so much...haha!!

Despite having had no knowledge OR participation in "creaming the car", Billy receives some "payback" from Jeff...just a little cream on the head. :) I guess he just looks guilty!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?