Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Apple Cinnamon Bismarks

I had a sweet tooth Saturday and wanted to make something yummy, but easy! I went to my fave recipe site, AllRecipes.com, and used the "ingredient search" to find the perfect dessert. I entered "apple pie filling" and "biscuits" and one recipe popped up...Apple Cinnamon Bismarks.

It was super easy to make and DELICIOUS!! It's similar to a jelly filled donut...a warm, gooey, jelly filled donut! I've included a picture and the full recipe below. Enjoy!



INGREDIENTS
1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuit dough
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup apple pie filling

DIRECTIONS
Bake biscuits according to package directions. In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush warm biscuits with butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
In a small mixing bowl, beat pie filling until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag; insert a large round tip. Fill bag with pie filling. Push the tip through the top of each biscuit to fill.

1 comments:

Euna said...

I made these yesterday! They're great! Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?