Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Billy's 29th Birthday Party

I surprised Billy for his 29th birthday on Monday. I invited a few friends over and a lot of family was able to come too (they were in town early for Ashlyn's arrival on Tuesday).
Robby & Marc arrived early and cooked up the burgers and 'dogs for me. Thanks guys...not sure I could have cooked all 30 in time!! :)
Of course Aunt Jenn was there doing whatever needed to be done.
Always a giver, never a taker. ;)


I made Billy a "cheeseburger" cake because he LOVES cheeseburgers....what a perfect match! The "fries" are sugar cookies.


Can't you see the excitement on his face?!?! ha.


Robin, Amber, & April....about 24 hours before Ashlyn was born!


Jeff & Kibbie came too...Billy LOVED his card and gift! Thanks!


Uncle Mike gets some luvin's from Annelise...


Here's a closeup of the birthday cake...it took three cake mixes! I used crushed chocolate cookies to make the "meat" look realistic. The cheese is colored fondant and the ketchup and mustard are icing.


Billy was ready to take a big bite!! That thing was heavy! :)


Owen was first in line for a slice!


Robby & Alyssa


Wonder what Mike's cracking up about??


Raegen got Daddy a digital photo frame for his new office.
He'll be surrounded by pictures!


Sean & Amber


Raegen enjoyed switching the guy's hats around...I think they thought it was fun too.


Thanks everyone for making Billy's birthday great!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Dude,

Your man is getting old!

Great job on the cake - very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?