Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ty's 6th Birthday Party

Raegen and I headed east early Sunday morning (Billy was in northern AR). We went to SS and church with mom and dad. It was nice to see all the folks back home...they still aren't used to seeing me with short hair. :)



Raegen and dad observe mom's pretty mums in the picture below. These are actually her mums from last year...they will grow back each year if the root system is left intact. After they die back, just break off the old stem. In the spring/summer they will rebloom and you can break off the new growth and plant elsewhere....then you'll have your old plant and a new plant!





Mammie, Raegen, & Grandaddy






Raegen wasn't too sure about Grandaddy's puppies...they're quite energetic.

Last year they were much easier to play with...

When we arrived at the Witcher house no one was home. That didn't bother Raegen though...he found what he needed and he was good to go.
Now that's a secure load!


Mammie & Ben....he's taking quite a few steps, it won't be long!


Here's the birthday boy! Time to open gifts!!


Raegen jumped at the chance to play with all the tractors while the Witcher boys were distracted. :)


Ty loves tractors...he wanted the same cake he had last year. :)



I love how Ty is holding Raegen's hand...so sweet.


Justin and Kristen got to come too.


Dad knows too much for his own good...we're always putting him to work! ha...poor guy!
I would love to know what Grif and Raegen are thinking...
Grif: "One day son, you just might have your own tractor like me."
Raegen: "I think I could ride on the hood...where there's a will, there's a way."


'til we meet again old friend...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?