Thursday, November 20, 2008

John Deere Snack Bag

With all the hype about plastics lately I've been more aware of how often Raegen's foods, drinks, etc. come in contact with different types of plastics. So I decided to make him a snack bag, a safer alternative to the disposable plastic bags I typically use.
I found this great JD pattern ("green denim" pockets with patches) and thought it was the perfect fabric for a snack bag.

It's a perfect size for Raegen. I just need to buy more cording and I can make more...because inevitably he will lose one!

1 comments:

Jeff and Kibbie said...

Great idea! Very cute bag :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?