Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cool Cat

Kibbie took me to have my Lasik surgery yesterday. We were able to watch the surgery on someone just before it was my turn. However, I overhead someone say "we're next" and told Kibbie I wouldn't have my surgery for a little while. So she decided her and Raegen would do a little shopping. Little did I know I really was next! :) By the time I realized it, they were gone. I had shown Kib how to use my camera and thought she might get some nice disgusting pics I could share. ;) That did not happen (Yay for ya'll!), but I was ecstatic when I scrolled through my pictures this morning and saw this adorable picture of Raegen playing in the waiting room. Thanks Kib!!

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

I for one am very glad that you don't have any "nice disgusting" pictures to share from your surgery. ;~) I worked as a nurse for 7 years, but I can tell you there are two things that I can't handle too well ~
1. surgery (never worked there, just rotated through for a few days when I was in training)
2. anything to do with eyes.

I don't know how you watched it done! You go girl! :~)

Stacy said...

Kent's first thought was "He looks like Billy." HAHA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?