Friday, December 12, 2008

Eye Spy

You're probably wondering why the ga-jillion posts tonight?? Well, I get new eyes tomorrow and I'm not sure how long the recovery will be so I thought I better get busy blogging. :)
I am a prime candidate for Lasik and will have my surgery tomorrow morning.

Bye, bye contacts and glasses!! I was told I will be able to drive myself to my checkup appointment on Saturday. Billy had Lasik surgery exactly one year ago. Though that is just a short time ago, the technology has already improved so much that my length of recovery will be drastically shorter. Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am confident all will go well and "eye" will see you all soon!

4 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

You have pretty green eyes. :~) I pray you have a speedy recovery.

Holly

By the way, I met you when we lived in Wynne. I was in the homeschool group with Stacy. Just in case you were wondering. :~)

The Stain Family said...

Yes, I saw your comment on her blog the other day and figured it was "Holly from the pumpkin patch" ;) And...the nature center in Jonesboro too, right? :) Thanks for the prayers, I'm feeling great.

The Wallace Family said...

Yep, that was me and the Memphis zoo, too. :~)

The Stain Family said...

Yes, yes...forgot about that one. Don't really know why they call us "Stay at home moms"! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?