Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello Big Boy Bed!

For clarification, let me start my story from the beginning. While at Keisha's wedding rehearsal I spoke with the ringbearers momma....just part of being a mom, I guess. Somewhere our conversation turned to potty training and before I knew it I was left feeling Raegen had missed the boat and I'd never get him trained. In a panic, I came home and tried all her tips and tricks. Of course for those late night trips to the potty it's best to be able to get out of bed by yourself or really what's the point in being potty trained?? Unwilling to purchase a toddler bed (what's the purpose?) I removed one side of Raegen's crib...perfect. Credit where credit is due...thanks Stacy!
And in the morning this is what I found...

"Good morning, momma"


We have since dressed it up a bit. I think my 22 month old can handle a blanket....though I keep a close eye on him with the monitor.
This is actually my favorite baby blanket that Raegen has. It was given to me, or rather, Raegen, by Billy's Aunt Betty. In fact, it was Billy's when he was a baby...now that is special.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?