Thursday, January 8, 2009

Richardson Christmas

Our Richardson Christmas was rescheduled for 12/27 (Keisha's wedding date!)...so I had to duck out early and make a mad dash home....in the pouring rain, no less. :) It was so nice to be home and have everyone together. I hope we will always make an effort to be together for Christmas, regardless of the "date".

We had a great meal together then the kids handed out the gifts.
The face says it all...she adores her new pillow! ha.


I think Ty and Grif were just confused...."she got us a pillow?"


Raegen's "ripping paper off gifts" skills have improved remarkably since last Christmas.


Justin's have too...


Sweet!! Just what I wanted! :)


Stacy brought a "project" for the kids...a gingerbread house!!

We had a great start...then somewhere along the way we got a cracked roof and neither Stacy nor I are carpenters...we patched the best we could...


Overall, it looked "decent".


The kids with their masterpiece, sans Grif.


Yes, I was naive enough to think my sugar deprived child would not be tempted...I stand corrected...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?