Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Christmas

We enjoyed Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day at home. It was nice to not travel and just enjoy the day.
We have a tradition of opening our stockings on Christmas Eve. I started my own tradition of stuffing my own stocking last year!! So far I've been happy with the results! ;)
Raegen helped daddy open his stocking. One gift was a Klean Kanteen with sleeve.

Raegen's fave gift in his stocking was his John Deere ornament. He didn't think much of it hanging on the tree! Tractors were made to push around, not hang on trees! :)


He helped momma open her stocking too...


Merry Christmas!!


It wasn't hard to figure out what to get Raegen for Christmas...he loves balls of any kind and insists the teens at church pick him up so he can dunk the ball in the b-ball goal outside. He squealed Christmas morning when he saw his very own goal.


Daddy with an assist...


Raegen assisting himself.... haha


His wooden train was quickly disassembled!


We also gave him a HUGE Tonka dump truck. Here he is enjoying a "push" from Mammie...


My parents came over and joined us for lunch. I made the crockpot dressing that's posted on the Winston's blog...so easy and so good!! It got rave reviews.





Raegen loves his penguin bath toy from Aunt April and Uncle Mike. It swims around like a torpedo...quite entertaining in the tub!


The day after Christmas we had some visitors...Aunt Jenn, Kordell, and Aunt Becca. Aunt Jenn brought over a gift for Raegen...a "Melissa & Doug" barn, complete with two sliding barn doors and plenty of stables for the animals! Raegen loves it and it has a home on the hearth.

That same day we also go to keep cousin Ashlyn...just the first of many, we hope!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?