Monday, February 23, 2009

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!

Thursday Raegen and I drove over to the Witcher's to spend the night. That day we headed to the Memphis Zoo. Afterwards we all attended Stacy's prenatal appointment so the kids could hear the baby's heartbeat.
Here we are having lunch before we visit the animals. You can see the monkeys in the background. They frequently came and stood on the windowsill where the kids could get a good look at them.

Here's Stacy trying to get the perfect shot...




I love this picture...Grif and Rae-Rae trying to see wherever they can!


They always have a lot of fun together.




On to see the baby:
The kids and I had a lot of fun playing outside while momma and daddy finished with the prenatal appointment.

Kent took us all to eat steak and then I took the kiddos home and Kent and Stacy headed to their birthing class. When the kids and I got home we cuddled up and watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"...haha... Their Uncle Billy would have LOVED to have been there!! It's definitely one of his faves and not so much one of mine. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?